HolistEd is a higher education consulting firm specializing in the development of inclusive and accessible educational solutions. Our mission is to ensure the best pedagogical conditions for learners by accompanying higher education institutions in the continuous improvement of pedagogical accessibility measures. Our team is constituted of experts in organizational change management, universal accessibility in higher education, development of digital educational resources (pedagogical videos, inclusive evaluations, etc.), as well as inclusive practices related to human resources.
Institutions have all the tools in hand: all that remains is to accompany them in their transition to a more inclusive model!
Large-scale projects at the institutional level
- Audit and continuous improvement of college quality assurance systems
- Universal accessibility (policies, strategies and applications)
- Sexual violence prevention and response
- Educational organization
- Program design, development, management and coordination
- Hiring for Diversity and Inclusion
Specific projects at the program and course level
- Audit and evaluation of programs and courses
- Course design and development
- Inclusive assessment and evaluation strategies
- Workshop facilitation
- Interdisciplinary projects
A la carte
Enriching our community.
- External Consultant-Expert
- Conferences, talks and presentations
- Board or committee member
Design and development of Educational Resources
- Design and development of audiovisual educational content (videos, course content, etc.)
- Design and development of assessments and exams
- Voice recording and podcasting